By using our web site, you agree to comply with our Terms of Service.
What Information do we collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the web site. This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
If any user has complaints regarding the working of website we are ready to assist them and help them out as quickly as possible. If a user has login issues, we will reset the account details once the account details are verified over phone or in person. However, we will not issue refunds to any user once they have completed the payment.
This document is subject to change without prior notice. last modified on November 14, 2010